We are happy to post your lost or found pet as a public service to the community. We ask that you help us in this endeavor by following these guidelines. All of these are essential in bringing the pet back to their loving home. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
1) Animal Information:
· Animal Type: Dog/Cat/Puppy/Kitten
· Male or Female
· Color and unique markings
· Collar with any tag information
· Microchip information(Any vet clinic, shelter, or animal control facility can scan for a microchip)
· Location found or location pet is missing from
2) Please send a clear, up-to-date photo of your pet to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Contact information to include name, email, and phone number.
After gathering all your information please send to
with Lost or Found Animal in the subject line.
IN ADDITION ... It is VERY helpful to post color flyers with a picture of your lost pet. Post them all around the area where your pet was lost ... also post the flyers in vet clinics, animal control, and shelters.
Here is more information on how to search for and find your lost dog: http://www.fidofinder.com/find-your-lost-dog.php